Friday, October 23, 2020

Have a Hoot

Halloween is right around the corner! How did that happen? Parts of 2020 have been really slow while other parts are flying by. 

I don't do much for Halloween. I put out a few pumpkins. I help my girls find what they want to wear for costumes. I make a few cards to mail to some of my friends and my children's friends. That is probably all that I do with Halloween any more. I still feel in love with the stamp set Have a Hoot because of how adorable these owls are. Since I had the set, I had to make a few Halloween cards.

This card base is Basic Gray with Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White and Basic Black strips. I water colored Mr. Owl. The moon has some Wink of Stella on it so it is glittery.


One of the dies in the Peek a Hoot dies is this fantastic spider web! Wait! Did I just say "fantastic spider web"? Never thought that would be a phrase I would say! Anyway, I love the looks of this web! The background is the embossing folder Cobwebs. Isn't that a cool folder too?


I love this layout for this card. I think it's so cute. I cut the letters with the Playful Alphabet dies and adhered them with dimensionals. The top of the Whisper White panel is embossed with Hammered embossing folder. To do this, I placed my cardstock in the folder to the point where I wanted the embossing and ran it through my Stampin' Cut & Embossing Machine.


Are you big into Halloween? What do you do to celebrate Halloween?

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Card 1:




Product List

No comments: