Monday, October 12, 2020

Loyal Leaves 2

Have the leaves starting changing color by you? They are by me! I love seeing all the colors of the leaves. I have a couple of trees along my daily drive to school that are just stunning! God is good!

I used the stamp set Loyal Leaves to create some fall colored cards. There is an awesome leaves set in the mini catalog. I didn't purchase that set because I already had Loyal Leaves and figured I didn't need two leaves sets. The set in the mini catalog is called Love of Leaves and they are more solid images and these are the skeleton leaves images. 

I purchased this set because I LOVE the greeting in it. They are unusual, that makes them special to me!

I used Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Cajun Craze as my colors to create with. The leaves were stamped on the left side of the Whisper White cardstock, overlapping just a bit. The sentiment was stamped on die cuts with that fantastic stitched edging. I adore that stitching.


These cards all have the exact same layout and dimensions. This one I stamped just one leaf and the words over the top of the leaf. The sentiment is stamped with full strength ink in the middle, the second generation and there is a third generation on top of the darkest, it's really light.


I needed a Thanksgiving card coming up so I create one with this set. The colors were perfect. Notice the same layout? It's pretty classic.


Any leaf set will create these great cards. Pull these colors and give it a try! You won't be disappointing.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: