Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Happy Grad and Pomp & Circumstance

As I shared yesterday, we were invited to a number of graduations, both high school and college. I made many graduation cards this year. I did the same layout for each card but changed the colors to match the school colors of the graduate. I love that about making my own cards! I can adjust the colors to my needs. 


All the cards have a Basic Black card base with the black and white striped designer series paper. I then added the school colors for the strips and layering. This card is Pumpkin Pie and Night of Navy.


Crushed Curry on this card. I think I made 8 of these cards. The high school that my girls have attended has the school colors of black and gold. This was the colors that I needed the most. 


Pacific Point for my nephew who graduated Watertown High School. Although he hasn't gotten his card/gift yet!


Two of the college graduates had school colors of red and black so here is my Real Red card.


A friend's son graduated from a high school that has colors of navy and gold. 


And last but not least is the green and black. 


I used the stamp set named Pomp & Circumstance for the mortar cap. The words is an old, wood stamp called Happy Grad. I have held onto these sets so that I can use them every year. These cards are pretty simple but they were well received and enjoyed by the recipients!

My online store can be found by clicking on the pictures below. You can then purchase supplies you need to create your cards!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: