Thursday, June 30, 2022

Quiet Meadows Scrapbook Pages

This set of pages was made with Cinnamon Cider as the base. This color is no longer available through Stampin' Up! The papers are about to be retired too. In fact, today is the last day they will be available if they aren't sold out already. I am trying to use what I have.


The left page of this layout features the dies from Quiet Meadows and the designer series papers called Heart & Home. I love all the wood planks this set of papers has in it. I didn't use them very much. I find that when I like something, I have a hard time cutting into them! HELP!


The right side was stamped with the flower from Quiet Meadow to give it more texture and a different look from the left. I added a couple of photo layers in Pale Papaya. 


Now that I have the pages made, I need to take the time to add the photos. I'm not very good at this step of the process. I make pages with papers and stamps that I like and never put pictures on them. Can I have a volunteer to help me?

Please take a few moments to go to my online store by clicking on the links below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: