Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Amazing Silhouettes

I was given this set by Stampin' Up! for attending a conference. I have to admit to not being in love with the set but I have still enjoyed creating with the set. Sometimes it's good to be forced outside of our comfort zone.

The leaves are stamped with Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen. This is a pretty simple card but it is pretty anyway.


I am in love with the designer series paper called Design a Daydream. This is a hostess only pack of paper and so worth hosting a workshop! I am happy to work with you to pick a date and have some fun. We can do in person or online, your choice!

Anyway, I stamped the butterfly with Mint Macaroon, Daffodil Delight and Petal Pink. The greeting was stamped with Blackberry Bliss and a couple of iridescent rhinestones were added. But check out those stripes! 😍


I did a technique on this card called reverse thumping. You need an open image in for this technique. I stamped the tree with Soft Suede ink. Using the dark Petal Pink blend, tap the image with the pen end of the blend. Repeat with the light Flirty Flamingo blend. And again with the light Calypso Coral blend. I colored in the branches and trunk with the Soft Suede blend. HERE is the Facebook Live video I made creating this card. 


I have shared a few other cards with this stamp set that you can see HERE if you would like. 

The supplies I used to create these cards are listed below. You can click on any of the pictures to be taken to my online store to purchase them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: