Monday, April 18, 2022

Amazing Silhouettes

Amazing Silhouettes was a free set that I got from Stampin' Up! for attending one of their conferences. I'm not sure I would have purchased this set on my own but I might was well use it since I have it! Here are three cards using this set. 

This card has a Gorgeous Grape base. I used the blending brush to add some ink to the Basic White background cardstock. The butterfly does have Wink of Stella on it but you can't see it.


This was a fun card to make. I stamped the leaf image on the card base with Evening Evergreen ink to create the background paper. The main image was heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then colored the image with the Granny Apple Green watercolor pencil. I hadn't done this before but I will try this again. I was surprised how much the color popped off the dark colored cardstock.


I did heat emboss this image too. You might be wondering how I could do this as there is no embossing powder that is Bermuda Bay color. So let me show you how I did this! You can watch the video HERE.  I inked up the image with VersaMark ink and then I inked it up again with Bermuda Bay ink. I stamped the image and then put clear embossing powder on the image and heat set it. So simple! It allows you to have all kinds of colors to heat emboss. 


Is there a stamp set that you purchase or was received that you are stumped with? Let me know what set it is. If I have it, I will play and share what I create with it. I would love to take on the challenge to inspire you.

You can purchase the supplies for these cards by clicking on the pictures below and going to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: