Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Sunshine & Rainbows

Another class that I'm hosting very soon is the Sunshine & Rainbows class. At this class you will be getting a half of a pack of the Sunshine & Rainbows designer series paper to make these cards and then the rest of the half pack is yours to take home with you!


You will be making 2 of each card on Friday, April 22. I will have the stamps available for these greetings as well as a few others so you can can make cards that will fit your needs. 


The class will meet at my house at 7pm. I will have the card bases cut and all other supplies out and ready for you to make your cards. 


These cards are basic layouts that can be used with any designer series papers to create fun and easy cards to meet your needs. 


I hope you plan on joining me! We can create together! Seating is limited as I only have a few packs of this paper that is no longer available. I would love to share one with you! Email me with your reservation! missmadstamper@yahoo.com

Supplies are listed below. You can click on the pictures to go to my online store and purchase what you need.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: