Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Simply Marbleous Daisies

Did you see my post where I shared how to make these chevron cards? Well, you can see it HERE if you would like to take a peek. When I was creating those cards, I made a boo-boo. I couldn't throw away that boo-boo and this gorgeous paper so I worked with it and created this card. My mistake was that I made 2 pieces with the slants going the same way as the other one. It so happened that they were opposite each other and worked well to create this card with the blues and purples. 


When making the chevron cards, you cut the pieces off the Basic White layer. It leaves you with lots of little pieces and I couldn't throw those either. I played with making a mosaic card instead. This first card shows the brighter, satin looking colors. 


I flipped the pieces over for this card and used the more subtle marble patterns. I do wish I would have placed this on a So Saffron card base instead of the Bumblebee card base. Oh well. It still looks good and whoever gets this in the mail will still love it!


While this paper was out and ready to be used, I made a couple of other cards too. Here I used 1" strips and adhered them to a Basic White card base. I used the medium daisy punch to create these daisies. 


You see above that I used the softer sided of the paper and below the bolder side. I really don't know which side I like best. They are both stunning!


The last set of cards I used the daisy punches  to create most of the card. Here the bolder side is showing. 


And here the softer side. Same layout but different gems for the centers of the daisies. 


Do you have a favorite side for this paper? I'm so torn. I also have to tell you that I made all the cards on this post and the other post that is linked in the beginning of this post and a couple of other cards and I still had quite a bit of this paper left in the pack. These packs really do make a lot of cards!

I have the supplies listed below that you can click on to go to my online store and shop.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: