Thursday, April 7, 2022

Spring Butterflies Scrapbook Pages

The Daffodil Afternoon papers that were part of Sale-a-bration were a little darker than I would have guessed and I wasn't sure about them because of this. I learned to work with them and am very pleased with the way these pages turned out.


The base for these pages is Evening Evergreen, a very dark, rich green. I added the strips of designer series paper on the bottom of this side of the pages. The letters were die cut with Very Vanilla cardstock and Flirty Flamingo. I adhered them, just off set from each other for more depth.


I put two strips on the top of this side of the pages. The layers for pictures are in Flirty Flamingo, Crushed Curry and Very Vanilla. The butterflies are die cut from Pearlescent cardstock, giving them a shimmer. 


Even if you don't love a paper or color, play with it. You will be surprised by what you can create with it. 

Please take a few moments to shop in my online store by clicking on the pictures below. Thank you.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: