Thursday, April 14, 2022

Jar of Flowers Scrapbook Pages

I love the challenge of creating scrapbook pages with stamp sets. I pulled Jar of Flowers from my shelf and took the challenge to make some scrapbook pages with it. I think I succeeded! 


You can see that I stamped the jar several times on the strip of Basic White cardstock. A couple of them I added some "water" to by stamping inside the jar with Pool Party ink. I also added a couple of jar lids that I had fussy cut out. The title is die cut and says "Amazing Together". 


The designer series paper is from Hand Penned. This paper has retired and is no longer available but isn't it pretty? I added some punched leaves to one of the jars and stamped, colored and fussy cut two different sets of flowers for the tops of two of the other jars. 


The colors for these pages are Garden Green, Blushing Bride, and Smoky Slate. My husband and I are taking a trip together soon and I look forward to taking some pictures of the two of us for these pages. 

I'm sure there are more blends that I used for coloring these flowers in but you can see what other colors Stampin' Up! has to offer by checking out my online store. Just click on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: