Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Daffodil Afternoon

Did you get some of this great paper during Sale-a-bration? Pull it out and get creating with it! There are so many ways to create cards fast. You need to let the designer series paper sing! 

The Daffodil Afternoon designer series paper needed to get cut at my house. I know I struggled to use this paper at first because it is fairly dark and spring shouldn't be dark colors in my mind. Once I started cutting it up, though, I was able to get several cards made. 


This piece of paper I cut into 6 pieces that measure at 5-1/4" x 4" and added them to three different colored card base. The first card is on Flirty Flamingo and the second card is on Pear Pizzazz. 


This third card then is on Balmy Blue. By using these lighter colors, I was able to make these cards feel very spring even though they are a darker base set of colors. I added a strip the card base color and stamped the greeting with the base card ink too. A few gems finished these off. 

So this piece of paper made 6 cards quickly, with minimal supplies and effort. 


I started this card with the same size designer series paper of 5-1/4" x 4". I cut the strip off the side and flipped it so that the other sided was showing too. A black strip and greeting finished up this easy card too!


This card is a fun fold. It's called a matchbox card. HERE is the video that you can watch to see how to make this card. I started with a piece of cardstock cut to 5-1/2" x 4-1/4". I adhered a piece of cardstock to the center of the base that is cut at 11" x 4" and scored at 4-1/2" and 9-3/4".


The strip of designer series paper on this card is cut at 4" x 1". Think of all the cards you can make with one sheet of paper! WOWZA! I did adhere the strip of designer series paper to a 4" x 1-1/4" piece of cardstock, added a punched daisy and stamped a greeting to finish off these cards. 


Get that designer series papers out and cut it! You can don't anything with it unless you are willing to cut into it. I have a stash of retired papers that I need to cut and create with. Anyone want to come and create with me? Let me know!

If you are looking for supplies, please click on the pictures below to go shopping in my online store. 

Product List

No comments: