Monday, April 4, 2022

Nature's Harvest


Nature's Harvest was an instant favorite of mine when I saw it in the July to December mini. I admit that I did hesitate to purchase it because I felt like it was very similar to Quiet Meadow and I already had that but in the end, the coneflowers got me and home this bundle came.

This card is pretty simple in that I didn't do anything fancy with it. The base is Calypso Coral with a die cut from Pear Pizzazz. The layers are Basic White and Petal Pink. The flower was colored with blends and die cut. I added a couple of gems, a greeting and a bow from linen thread. Nothing too fancy.


To create this card I did a technique called faux watercoloring. I used the Stamparatus for this technique because I knew that I was going to be stamping the image more than once in the same place. I colored the image with markers. I used Petal Pink, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz. Spritz the image with water and stamp on water color paper. Repeat the process to add more color. The Facebook Live that I did making this card can be seen HERE


I adore the layering tags like this. I die cut a couple of the flowers from Smoky Slate and Petal Pink cardstock. The Calypso Coral tag was stamped with the smaller flower image several times. The top tag was stamped with Smoky Slate ink and then I used the blending brushes to put Petal Pink and Calypso Coral ink in an ombre look on the tag. The pearls were colored with the dark Calypso Coral blend. 


I know it seems this set works only for the fall but by using a spring color palette, these cards don't feel very fallish!

If you are in need of some supplies, please click on the pictures below to shop in my online store. 

Product List

No comments: