Saturday, April 16, 2022

Tidings & Trimmings

 Trimmings & Tidings is retiring in just a few weeks but I had so much fun creating several different cards with very different looks. I love that challenge of using the stamp set in different ways. 

This first card starts with Soft Suede card base. I stamped the star with Crumb Cake ink to create the background for the main image. The stars were die die as well at the berries and leaves. The string star is cut from gold foil paper. 


This card was a bit putzy in my opinion. I think that was because there was quite a bit of die cutting which seems to take forever to piece together. This card is worth the work though. It's so traditional Christmas with the stockings hanging on the mantel. The brick background was highlighted with some Whisper White ink. 


I used the blending brush to put some Rich Razzleberry ink onto the Basic White cardstock. I also stamped some speckles on this layer too. The Basic White stars are glued to the card base and the Razzleberry stars are on dimensionals and have Wink of Stella on them. So pretty!


Working on Christmas all year is fun for me. I love Christmas and working on it all year keeps this love in my heart all year.

Feel like shopping? Click on the pictures below to find my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: