Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Awesome Otters

I didn't get to play with this set much while it was available, so I had to play a bit more before I put it away. I used the color palette of Pacific Point, Balmy Blue and Real Red. Here we go!

The Basic White layer was embossed with the Bark embossing folder that I used a blending brush and added some Pacific Point over the top lightly. It sure does feel like water! I colored the otter with blends.


The Hive embossing folder has so much great texture! I colored the otter again with blends. I'm not sure I love the greeting. I think I should have cut the left end of the greeting into a flagged end. What do you suggest?


The Balmy Blue was embossed with Bark again. The otters were stamped and then die cut with layering circles. The party hats were stamped, colored and fussy cut before being added to the card front. 


This color combination is so fun. It lends itself to kids and adults alike which is so awesome! 

The supplies are listed below. If you click on the pictures, you will be taken to my online store where you can purchase Stampin' Up! supplies.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: