Friday, April 12, 2019

Perennial Birthday


Perennial Birthday was next on my "hit list" of stamps to work with. My colors here are Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, and Real Red. I did some fussy cutting again. I think the hardest part of this first card was making sure the background stamping was lined up properly, both the Happy Birthday and the leaves behind the roses. 


The roses on these two cards were fussy cut and they have Wink of Stella on them. Who doesn't like a bit of glitz? The roses on the top card were stamped in Real Red on Whisper White paper. I then used an Aqua Painter to pull the color from the stamped image to give the roses some color.


I had fun making this card. The biggest struggle was getting the designs to pop out from behind the oval without too much or too little showing. I used Wink of Stella to pull some color from the rose as well as add some glitter.


I am hoping to play with this set again soon. It was so much fun!

Happy Stampin'
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: