Friday, April 26, 2019

Detailed with Love


Another retiring set, Detailed with Love. I have to admit that I struggled a bit with this set. I wasn't sure how to use it. I think I figured it out! What do you think?

I used Stitched Shapes to create the frame. Adding the rhinestones under the happy birthday really added some great bling. Lots of layers on this card, something I try not to do too much of.


There are 2 different sized flower like stamps. I used them to create a background by alternating them in the two different colors. 


I used the embossing folder called Tin Tile which is a carry over from the Holiday Mini. After I embossed the Merry Merlot cardstock, I took my Whisper White ink pad and rubbed it over the top of the embossing so that the cardstock would pick up the ink and highlight all the embossing.


I think I made some good cards with this set that I struggled with. What are you creating with the sets you think you have to have and then struggle to create with?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: