Tuesday, April 23, 2019

En Route


En Route is part of the retiring list and a suite. The colors of the suite are Blueberry Bushel, Gray Granite, Mango Melody, and Pineapple Punch. Great color combo but I wanted to do something different with the set. I  LOVE the sayings in this set. This first card says, "You never cease to amaze me." I feel this way about my girls. I am amazed with what they accomplish every single day. I used the Cherry Cobbler Blends to color the pearls.


Adventure awaits! Isn't that how we should look at life? What adventure will you have today?


I am going to mail this card to my daughter in college. Miriam has taken college head on and has succeed in ways I didn't even know she could. I want her to know how much she means to me and how proud of her I am. The point marker is covered with Fine Tip Glue so it pops off the card.


I have been working on mailing more cards. Would you like one of these cards? Let me know by commenting! I would love to share! I will need your address, so don't forget!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:

Product List

No comments: