Thursday, April 25, 2019

Gallery Grunge & Touches of Texture


I created this set of cards to highlight the stamp set Gallery Grunge. I picked Touches of Texture to go with it and then the retirement list came out and Touches of Texture is leaving us so I am going to share these cards with you! Having seen the newest catalog, there are other sets that you could replace Touches of Texture images with.

On this first card I wanted to add a little touch of color so I used the Wink of Stella brush to pick up just a bit of Rich Razzleberry to put some color and shimmer on the flowers. It's hard to see that in this picture but it is really pretty.


I added the leaves from Painted Harvest in Garden Green for some leaves. The flowers were fussy cut. I used the chevron flooring to add the background. It wasn't too hard to line up the edges and create a cohesive background.


I used the dies and stamps from Well Said, a stamp set in the Occasions mini that will be caring over to the main catalog this summer. I'm so happy that this set is caring over.


Stay tuned for more retiring stamp sets and the cards I have made with them.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: