Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Oh So Eclectic


Oh So Eclectic is also on the retiring list. I haven't had this set for very long. I had seen so many great samples with it that I broke down and bought it. I didn't get the matching dies though. This card is pretty simple. The bow adds just a bit of texture.


I added Granny Apple Green to the next two cards to add some flair. I have been waiting for a limey green for years! I'm so happy that we have a color like this in our color families! I'm not sure you can see it but the back layer of whisper white is embossed with Layered Leaves. There is also Wink of Stella in the flower center. I punched the leaves from Granny Apple Green with Leaf.


These flowers were fussy cut but you could use the dies to make it easier and faster. I also used Marbled background stamp to add to the Cajun Craze layer at the bottom of the card. More Wink of Stella on the flower centers.


The oranges in these cards are Mango Melody and Cajun Craze. They compliment each other really well. I like the way they look together.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: