Saturday, April 27, 2019

Bubbles & Bubbly


I wasn't surprised to see Bubbles & Bubbly on the retirement list. It's one of those sets that is so much fun but is a bit limiting, in my opinion. I had picked it up when Stampin' Up! had it on sale this passed fall. I have been working on using all my stamps. I played with this set and then the retirement list came out so now I'm sharing what I made!

I used the bubbles stamp to create the background. I also used an Aqua Painter to pick up some color to color in the bathtub, champagne, and hair.


Again I used an Aqua Painter to add color to the stamped image. I used the Polka Dot embossing folder to add texture to this card. I put some Wink of Stella on the  champagne also.


The embossing folder that I used here is called Softly Falling. It was introduced as softly falling snow but I love the way it looks with the bubbles of the bath and champagne. I did fussy cut the bathtub and the towels for this card. You could just stamp the images on the white circle and not have them pop off the circle.


I had fun playing with this set. I should have pulled it out sooner but life will go on!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:

Product List

No comments: