Friday, January 19, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative 1


Here are a couple of the alternatives that I made using the left over pieces from the August 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit.

This first set of cards are pretty simple. Although, sometimes simple isn't all that easy! These cards used the die cut stickers that were left over as well as the flowers. I stamped the Night of Navy onto the Pool Party flowers as well as the words.


Then I made 3 more cards that have a few more layers. The Congrats were left over. I layered them with a scallop oval die cut and stamped the background. The small flower was also left over die cut stickers from the kit.


I really enjoyed creating beyond the kit. I have more alternatives coming tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: