Monday, January 22, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative 3


These were the last of the cards that I made with left over pieces from Giftable Greetings. I wasn't sure what to do with these great die cut stickers. I'm not sure what inspired these cards but they are cute! They didn't get mailed this year so if you are on my Christmas card list, be on the lookout next year! They will be used! The words are from Hang Your Stocking stamp set.


There were some Thanks ovals left too. I stamped the "it means so much" over the top and used more stickers to decorate.


Yes, I added cardstock to the kit to make it stretch so far but look at what I got out of it! I'm so pleased with all the completed cards just ready to be addressed and mailed off! Who doesn't LOVE happy mail?

Believe it or not, I also have a set of scrapbook pages that I will share with you tomorrow. What are you getting out of these kits?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: