Thursday, January 11, 2018

Birdie Pages


Man, did December get away from me! I completely forgot to post these close ups of the birds from a month ago. I guess we are all busy at Christmas. I really had planned to share these. Well, here they are now. Better late than never. 


The birds are colored with the new Blends markers. They are an alcohol based marker. This little guy is colored with the Pool Party and Bermuda Bay markers.


This is the right page of the layout.


And a close up of the birds on this page. I used the Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, and Bermuda Bay makers for the birds, Old Olive, Crumb Cake and Pumpkin Pie for the branches and the flowers.


Have you created with the Blends yet? They are fun to use!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: