Monday, January 15, 2018

Panda party

I hope you enjoyed the hop this past weekend. I know I love the inspiration I get from my inky friends! 

I wanted to show you my pages just a bit closer, so here is another look at my panda party!


The left side of these pages features the Adorable panda with the balloon. I stamped the balloon several times and fussy cut them out. They are adhered with dimensionally.


The right side has the panda doing a cartwheel, at least that's what I thought he was doing! I go a couple of comments during the hop that said it looked like he was dancing. Well, that works too! He's so cute, it doesn't matter what he's doing!


Hope you enjoyed the scrapbook pages and the hop! It's always fun to see what My Inky Friends are up to. Don't forget the new challenges that have started! Look for the new challenge on January 26. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: