Saturday, January 20, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin Alternative 2


Here are even more alternatives that I made with Paper Pumpkin August 2017 Kit--Giftable Greetings. I still had some ovals left from the kit so I stamped the sympathy greeting on them. Who doesn't need more sympathy cards? The small flowers and the leaves are the die cut stickers. The flower on the bottom portion of the card is actually the flower that I stamped in navy in yesterday cards! I used the side that you would normally stick to the block to have a solid imagine instead of the tear drop looking petals.


I had lots of the the tags left so I made some thinking of you cards, again using the die cut stickers that were left. I also added a rhinestone to the top of the tag to hide the hole that is in them. I colored the rhinestone with the Night of Navy Blends marker.


Do you even believe that I have more to show you with the left overs from this kit? Come back on Monday to see even more!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: