Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Beautiful You Pages


I haven't played with this set as much as I would like too. There just isn't enough time in the day to do everything that I would like too! Any chance of adding a couple more hours just so that I can play more? That may not be the best choice either!

I enjoyed working with this set and I will be pulling it out again, hopefully soon!


There is some gold accents on the pages that seem hard to see in the pictures. 


That middle stripe is embossed with a folder that I can't remember the name of. It may be Elegant Dots but I'm not sure and I can't find it now. Regardless, it has retired but you could use a different folder to accent that strip.


My oldest daughter, Abi, picked out the color scheme for this set of pages. She always manages to surprise me with some of her choices. They make me stretch and reach a little more than I would on my own.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: