Friday, February 2, 2018

Packer Pages

With the Superbowl just a few days away, I thought I would share with you the set of pages I made for the pictures that my husband has from a Green Bay Packer game he was privileged to attend.

We live in WI and you almost have to be a Packer fan to survive! I have to admit that I enjoy the Packers most of the time but I didn't watch many games this year. I did get to attend a pre-season game with my hubby this year though. Lambeau Field is an amazing place to see!


The layout is a color blocking layout. It would look quite different with other colors! 


I used the Large Letters to cut out the Basic Gray and Whisper White letters. They are taped together so that it looks like a shadow.


The footballs were made from a circle punch. I punched the full circle and then put the circle back into the punch to get the football shape. I use my punches upside down so that I can see what is being punched. I used a white gel pen to draw the lines on the football.

Who are you rooting for in the Superbowl? I think I'm going to be an Eagles fan for the day!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:

Product List

No comments: