Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Live It With Zest

I LOVE this lemon set! It makes me think of summer and lemonade every time I see it! It's so fresh! When the winter blues have hit, I have pulled this set to remind me that winter will pass. 

This set also reminds me that Life is Short, Live it with Zest! The days can be long but the years are short. My second daughter will be leaving for college this fall. I have been trying to enjoy every minute I can with her. She has chosen a college 5 hours away. I don't think I will get to see her too much next year and that makes me sad already.


I sent this second card to a friend of mine that has been struggling with many things in her life. I forgot to take a picture of the inside of the card but it says..."Throw them back!" She loved it! It was perfect for her to help deal with some of the things that life gives us.


So bright and sunny! Definitely needed on these gloomy, winter days in Wisconsin.

Happy Stampin'! 
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:

Card 1:

Product List


Card 2:

Product List

No comments: