Wednesday, February 21, 2018

You've Got This Pages

I started scrapbooking about 5 years ago. I really didn't want to get started in it. I have 4 children and a TON of pictures that I didn't want to tackle. A friend of mine was commenting on how she really enjoyed my cards at that time and was wondering if I ever thought about teaching a scrapbooking class. She said she thought that my style of cards would translate well into scrap pages. I thought about and gave it a shot. I haven't looked back since. The only "problem" I have is that I haven't put any pictures on any of my pages! I have a crate full of pages just waiting for pictures and an album.

Well, here's another set of pages that I made this fall. I'm sure I found this idea on Pinterest somewhere but I don't know who's it was. 


The colors on these pages are Basic Black, Sweet Sugarplum, Silver, and Whisper White.


Did you notice the rhinestones in the corners?


I have many more pages to share with you. I was part of a challenge in the month of August to do a page a day. I took it to another level and did a double layout for each day during August. You have seen several of those pages but I still have quite a few that haven't made it onto my blog yet. Keep watching!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: