Wednesday, February 7, 2018

New home

My husband and I moved to a different house in the fall of 2015. It was a foreclosure home that needed a ton of work! The previous owners took everything that they could get their hands on with them. Things like door knobs, mirrors, fencing, flooring, doors, air conditioner, gazebo...you get the idea. Anything that was some what removable, they took with them. We knew all this when we bought the house. We loved the location, the lot and the house. We were able to over look the disaster that it was. We saw the diamond that it could be! 

We have worked hard and have completed many of the projects that we wanted to get done. There are still projects that will be a bit before we can afford to get to them. I wanted to be able to document this transformation that our house has gone under. I am starting with this set of pages. 


Here's a close up of the left side of pages. I had to have a church in my pages!


Here's the left side.


We are currently in the middle of remodeling my girls' bathroom. My son-in-law and I gutted it to the studs, have placed the new wood for the flooring, placed the bathtub in place and hung drywall on the ceiling (That was a fiasco that I kind of wish someone would have video taped! I think it would be funny for a long time!).

Any renovation projects going on at your house?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:

Product List

No comments: