Friday, February 23, 2018

My Inky Friends Design Challenge # 3


It's that time of the month again! Time for a My Inky Friends Design Challenge! Yeah!!

I LOVE these challenges! They are so much fun to see what everyone creates with the same beginning point. This month is a sketch challenge inspired from the Annual catalog, page 10.

No automatic alt text available.

I have to admit that I was a little unsure how to start with this sketch. It took me a few starts to get  going and complete something that I was happy with. Here is my take on the sketch. 


I turned the sketch on it's side. I embossed the background with Polka Dot Basics. It's kind of hard to see that in my picture.

What are you going to create with this sketch? You can share it on My Inky Friends blog!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

1 comment:

KilkennyVFX said...

I love how you turned the sketch on it's side. This is a really fun card. I love the colors.