Thursday, May 2, 2019

Lift Me Up


I wasn't real surprised to see Lift Me Up on the retiring list this year. I was bummed it was on the the list because I haven't used it as much as I would have like to. There were always new, shinier stamp set to use. I think this is one of the reasons I am trying really hard to use the stamps I have to create with this year.

I created three cards with this set to share. I sponged Daffodil Delight on the edges of the white to brighten the card up. I also used an Aqua Painter to pull some color from the stamped clouds.


This card I used a technique called masking to give dimension to the balloons. I cut out the balloons from scratch paper, put a bit of adhesive on the paper and laid the cutout on top of the stamped image. This give the illusion that the yellow balloons are in front of the blue balloons. Pretty easy to do!


On this card, I focused on the large die-cut from the coordinating dies.


I hope you are enjoying the cards made with retiring stamp sets that I have been sharing. I am going to continue to highlight the retiring sets until the end of May. Pre-order for demos has begun so maybe I will have to share a sneak peek too!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: