Friday, May 17, 2019

One Wild Ride

Spring is One Wild Ride for my family! My children are very involved in their schools. It's an awesome thing to be able to let them try many things and spread their wings. I love every minute of it. The one problem is that we are overbooked on most days in the months of April and, especially, May. Working on my blog is one of those things that is important but is easy to push to the back burner for a time. The schedule is freeing up in the next 2 weeks. Please bear with me while my postings are sporadic.

One Wild Ride is another Million Dollar set. When a demonstrator has sold $1 million in Stampin' Up!, they get to design a stamp set with Stampin' Up! I think it's a pretty cool reward for selling so much stamping goodies. I only have $89,000. Who wants to help me get to a $1million? I think it will be a while yet!

Stampin' Up! has had motorcycle stamp sets in the past but I like this one the best. The motorcycle is so classic and the words make it more fun! The motorcycle stamp has been highly sought after so I'm surprised that this one hit the retirement list as fast as it did.

I used the splatter stamp to create the background on this card. I did re-ink my Stazon ink pad after I had stamped the motorcycle so that I would get a better image.


The badge on this card is one of my favorite stamps. Life is a journey, enjoy the ride! That is great advice! I stamped the badge and the motorcycle on Whisper White paper and then sponged Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parade on top. I did fussy cut the badge.


I used the splatter stamp again to create my own background. I also fussy cut the born to ride banner.


I have really enjoyed this set. I'm sad about this one. I don't ride and I don't know may people that do ride but I like the looks of cycles. Maybe one day I will step out of my comfort zone.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: