Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Labels to Love


I am featuring more retiring stamps. This set is called Labels to Love. This is a fun set because it covers so many holidays. I am sharing with you one for Valentine's Day or wedding or anniversary, a Christmas, and a Thanksgiving. You could also create Halloween and birthday cards with this set. The Everyday Label punch coordinates with this set too.

I used a strip of Designer Series paper and some Wink of Stella on this card. The Wink of Stella is on the heart of the O in love.


I made my own Designer Series paper on this one with the Buffalo Check background, a ruler, and a marker. I stamped Buffalo Check, I used a ruler to mark the Real Red lines between the checks. I also punched an Everyday Label from Real Red and turned it on it's side behind the label to create a frame. Another thing I did on this was I used the Real Red and Garden Green markers  and colored right on the stamp, giving the stamp multiply colors.


My last card I used Tree Rings background stamp, which is also on the retiring list. I again used markers to color on the stamp. The leave is the Leaf punch.


Creating with this stamp set was fun other than I wasn't really in the mood for fall holidays in April! I'm ready for spring and warm weather. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: