Saturday, May 25, 2019

Sheltering Tree


Sheltering Tree has been a fun set to work with. It has many accessories to go with tree. I used several of the on my cards but there are others that I didn't use. There are also some great words that go with this set too.

Here I used the tree and added the flowers on the ground. To get the two toned look to the tree, I stamped the leaves and then stamped them again but I twisted the image just a touch so the leaves would be in a different place. Looking at this card, I do wish I would have added the tire swing to the tree. It would add a whimsical element to the card. Besides, who doesn't love a good tire swing! #simplestamping


I focused on the tree again. I off stamped the leaves again too. This time I stamped to the side of my card and added the strips of cardstock to the other edge. Boy, that tire swing would look good here too! I think I missed the boat! #simplestamping


I didn't use the tree this time. I used the bike that is in this set. My husband has done quite a bit of biking in the past. I believe he biked over 2000 miles in one calendar year, about 2 years ago. I thought of him while I was making this card.


I have use Sheltering Tree for several other projects. I don't think I shared them here though.  I have a couple of more retiring sets that I have created cards with. I am hoping to share them soon!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: