Thursday, March 28, 2024

Night Divine Scrapbook Pages

Every year Stampin' Up! comes out with a religious Christmas stamp set. I love each of the sets they have come up with every year but I think this year's was my favorite so far. I guess I should clarify that. The stamp set is some beautifully, scripted, religious greeting that went with the most fantastic manger scene set of dies. They work so well together and I love the dies!


I used the Joy of Christmas designer series paper. This paper is such a beautiful set of Christmas papers. I paired with Old Olive and Real Red. The strip of designer series paper at the bottom of the page is the backside of the holly leaves on the right edge. I die cut the manger scene from the gold More Dazzle paper.


The greeting was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I die cut a larger circle from the gold paper from More Dazzle too.


There is room to add pictures, journaling, and details as desired on these pages. This layout would also work for pictures other than Christmas with different greeting, papers, and embellishments. If you would like to go shopping and see what Stampin' Up! has available, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: