Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Share a Milkshake

Yum! Ice cream! Sundaes! Shakes! This is right up my alley. This stamp set and coordinating dies allows you to create all of these goodies and then some. I have made a sundae with blue moon and pistachio ice cream. Hmmm...I'm not sure I really want to eat that but it sure is cute on a card! Did you notice that the cherry fits into a small cut on the ice cream? That cut is part of the die. You don't have to make that yourself and you don't really see it if you don't use it.


Some strawberry and green apple ice cream on this shake. That may not be a horrible combination. I'm intrigued. 

I used a technique called epsom salt background. It's a pretty easy technique but you do have to allow dry time before you can use the cardstock to complete your project. Mix equal amounts of epsom salts and hot water together. Mix together until the salt has "melted" into the water. Use a paint brush to "paint" the water onto the cardstock. Allow to dry. Use as desired. HERE is my video where I create this card and show you what this looks like on several different colors of cardstock.


This ice cream cone just looks delicious to me. I may be hungry though too. I like the hearts that float across the background of this card. The vellum layer adds an touch to the card. I need to remember to use vellum more. I really like the softness that it adds.


With summer coming, you could use this stamp set and coordinating dies to create all kinds of fun summer things. I have a set of scrapbook pages that I made with this set too. What else do you want to create with this set?

You can find this set available in my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: