Friday, March 29, 2024

Beary Cute

I so love these bears. I was really hoping they would hang around a bit longer but they were only part of the Stampin' Up! catalog for the life of the July-December mini. I had so much fun playing with them. Maybe you have them as part of your collection and need a few more ideas. Well, here are three more to add to CASE pile! (CASE stands for Copy And Steal Everything. It just means that you are using someone else's ideas as a jumping off point or a total copy when you are creating.)

The cardstock here is Pebbled Path and Real Red. I stamped the trees and snowfall with Whisper White ink. Make sure you add some re-inker to your Whisper White pad before you stamp. That fresh ink helps keep those images crisp looking. Also remember that Whisper White ink is a craft ink so it takes longer to dry. Be patient!


This is a fairly simple card. I started with a Blueberry Bushel card base. I added a layer of Basic White that was embossed with Snowflake Sky embossing folder. I then brushed some Balmy Blue ink onto the embossed areas. Remember to stamp the greeting before you emboss. The small bear was fussy cut as well as the hat.


I fussy cut the tree after I had stamped it. I did a technique on this card called bubble wrap background. This is a super easy background technique as long as you have some bubble wrap on hand. Dab some ink onto the bubble wrap, about the size that you need for the final project. Lay the cardstock on top of the inked bubble wrap and rub the back of the cardstock gently with your fingers so that the cardstock picks up the ink. Use as desired. HERE is the Facebook Live video where I create this card.


I hope you are still working on Christmas cards. The season sneaks up on us every year and there is so much to do. If you are working on your cards now, it does make life a bit easier come December. If you are looking for a few supplies for those cards or others, please click on the pictures below to go to my online store and see what Stampin' Up! has in store for you!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: