Monday, April 8, 2024

Darling Details

Darling Details is as bundle that I used for a Class at Home class a few months ago. I really like this set and had fun playing with beyond the class that I offered. I liked creating with this set and was surprised to see it on the retiring list. The dies are so much fun too. Oh well. Stampin' Up! has a plan that I don't know. That's OK. 

I stamped the flowers with Moody Mauve and the out line with Blackberry Bliss. The leaves, stem, and ground are Pretty Peacock. Pretty Peacock is quite blue in my opinion but it works as a "green" here. The ground was crumbled up and the smoothed out before adhering to the card.


Here you can see one of the dies that I love so much with this set. This frame is so beautiful. The eyelets and stitching have this soft, feminine feel. You can see that the dies also cut the flowers out too. The frame is on dimensionals so that it lifts off the card a bit.


This layout is quite simple but that's OK too. I stamped the leaves first with Pretty Peacock. I then added the smaller flower with Moody Mauve. I completed the background stamping with Lemon-Lime Twist flowers. I stamped the large flower with Blackberry Bliss and die cut it. I added some pearls that I used blends to color to the background and the center of the flower.


There is still time to get this set and others that are retiring. In fact, several items that are retiring are going to be on sale starting tomorrow but the supplies are limited to what Stampin' Up! has on hand. Go to my online store to see what is still available, what is on sale, and to get any of those goodies that you need. You can get to my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: