Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Artistically Inked

Artistically Inked made quite the splash when it was introduced. It had coordinating designer series paper that was absolutely beautiful in awesome bright colors. The dies and stamps were easy to create with and could make cards for anything that you needed. Now this set has been scheduled for its retirement but there is still time for a last hurrah!

Cajun Craze is not a color that I tend to gravitate towards. In fact, I have to force myself to use it once in a while. It is a beautiful color for fall but I struggle outside of the leaves. I stamped the larger background across the Crumb Cake layer with Cajun Craze ink. The die cut leaves add the perfect finishing touch.


The background on this card was created with a combination of die cuts and stamping. The three roses in the middle were stamped with Highland Heather, Fresh Freesia, and Petal Pink. 


Have you tried embossing with your dies? I have two cards that show you how this can look. I used Pale Papaya for this card. This color has retired. It was an In Color for 21-23. We have the next set of In Colors retiring now. Let me know if you need or want more information.


This one is also a retired In Color called Soft Succulent. This technique is all about the layers you use in your die cutting machine. I have the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine and the sandwich that I'm sharing is for that machine. Please check with your machine to make sure you have the correct sandwich. You will need plate 1 and 2. I then added a piece of the thick chipboard that come with some of the specialty papers and two layers of the thinner chipboard that comes with designer series papers. I then put the silicone mat down, added the cardstock and the die with the cutting blades up. Finally, add a plate 3 and run it through your Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine. HERE is the Facebook Live video, that is pretty old, that shows this technique. 


Don't miss out on all the retiring items that Stampin' Up! is offering right now. Remember that they are on a limited supply basis so don't wait! I would be honored if you would choose me as your demonstrator. You can get to my online store by clicking on the pictures below.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



StampCard 4:

Product List

No comments: