Wednesday, April 10, 2024

He's All That

He's All That is a masculine set with several images and dies that work well for many men in your life. You may want to take a look at this set before it retires to see if it will work for you and the men in your life. 

I started with Soft Sea Foam for a card base. I added a layer of Night of Navy and Crumb Cake. The Crumb Cake was embossed with the cross hatch embossing folder from the Basic 3 D embossing folders that are an online exclusive. I ran the Crumb Cake ink pad over the top of the embossing to highlight the embossing. The flags behind the main image are part of the coordinating dies for this set. I did cut 6 of the flags out.


This compass is my favorite image in this set. I stamped and die cut it to use it as the main focal point but if you look closely, you will see that I used it also on the Misty Moonlight card base for a background. I added some Soft Sea Foam ink to the cane weaved embossed cardstock.


I colored the Black & White Gingham ribbon with the dark Misty Moonlight blend marker. This is a great way to create ribbon in the colors that you need them for your project. I sponged some ink on the Crumb Cake layer that was embossed with Timber embossing folder. I also sponged some ink on the edges of the greeting. 


Please check out the retiring goodies and see what is leaving the Stampin' Up! family. Understand that these items have a limited supply.  You can see these items by clicking on the pictures below to go to my online store. 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: