Thursday, April 11, 2024

Share a Milkshake Scrapbook Pages

Share a Milkshake is such a cute set but I love ice cream and anything to do with ice cream so I might be bias. I started these pages with Berry Burst as the background.


I used one sheet of designer series paper from the Masterfully Made pack. I cut it so that I had one strip to run along the bottom of the left page and then to fill in the center of the 12 x 24 layout. 


I then accented the pages with some stamped and die cut images, including the greeting with the hexagon punch. The coordinating dies for this set have the dies for the images as well as the spoon and a waffle pattern for a background.


When I am creating scrapbook pages, I like to start with the stamp set I want to use. I then pick out a sketch that I feel I can incorporate that set into easily. Sometimes I then pull out designer series paper or make my own. This helps determine the colors that the layout will take on. Then it's time to get creative. 

You can see what stamps Stampin' Up! has to offer by clicking on the pictures below. You will then be in my online store. Have fun and get creative!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: