Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Winter cards

December got away from me and I have Christmas cards that I didn't get posted on my blog! I hope you will still be inspired by them so I am going to share them anyway. 

Here is a card was part of my Stamp A Stack in November. It's pretty simple but then when you have to create many, simple is best. This first card is a horizontal version.


I also made a vertical version. I'm not sure which I like best. The only thing different on them is the placement of the verbiage.


I am going to be creating Christmas cards every month so that when Christmas comes along, all I have to do is address the envelopes! I am going to be making 6 of each card. Keep watching for more Christmas inspiration throughout the year!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: