Friday, December 6, 2019

So Many Stars 1

This set is so versatile! I only made Christmas cards with it but I could see birthday, celebration, thinking of you and many more that could be created with this set. These cards are simple and could be considered #simplestamping .

The stars on the left side of the card were stamped in Crumb Cake and the little stars are stamped in Rococo Rose and I put Wink of Stella on each of those stars. The star in the JOY also has Wink of Stella on it. So sparkly in real life.


I made my own water colored wash behind the star with Rococo Rose and a very wet Aqua Painter. This is a simple card. You wouldn't need the Stitched Rectangle dies or the star die and still be able to complete this card.


Here's another easy card. The star was die cut but you could fussy cut as it is all straight lines. The star also has Wink of Stella on it. So sparkly!


I enjoyed playing with this set too! I have several more cards to share with you as well as a scrapbook double layout. I'm trying to get them posted before Christmas but...life gets in the way sometimes! I will share as soon as I can.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: