Monday, December 2, 2019

Christmas Gleaming Scrapbook 1

This paper is gorgeous! I had to make some scrapbook pages with it. I have to admit that I had a really hard time cutting into this paper because of how beautiful it is! I decided that I needed to use this paper and create fantastic pages!

I don't think my photos do these pages and paper justice but this is the best I could do.


You can see from this closer picture that I used some of the Copper Foil sheets. I stamped the ornaments with Celestial Copper ink.


You can see some of the gleam from this paper in these pictures. There are copper stars in the Night of Navy paper on the left side and some of the diamonds on the other strip are also copper.


I have two more layouts that I will be sharing in the coming days. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: