Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Winter Woods 3

My last installment of Winter Woods and I have four more cards to share. In case you missed the first two posts, here they are, ONE or TWO.

This first card was labor intensive. It turned out beautiful! Maybe it felt more labor intense because I really didn't have a plan and I jumped in and then kept layering. I started with stamping the birch trees with Crumb Cake on the card base. Then I sponged the blues over the birch trees. The white layer at the bottom was ripped to create the snowbank. I stamped the frame and then fussy cut it out. I stamped the trees with VersaMark and heat embossed them with Shimmer White embossing powder. Then sponged the blues over the top. I did use a mask to keep the snowbank in tacked. I added Snowfall Puff Paint to one of the cards and Shimmery Crystal Effects on the other. The greeting was stamped and punched with a bit of ribbon added.

Whew! It really is pretty and I'm so glad I made it but this isn't a card I would recommend for making in mass.


I have forgotten about Merry Merlot in my creating! I pulled it out for this card and boy, am I happy that I did! This card is striking and I'm sure that's because of the Merry Merlot. I embossed the second layer with the Subtle folder. The doily looking piece is from the die set called Stitched Labels. I stamped the tree with Mossy Meadow and then die cut with In the Woods tree. The Happy is also die cut from Gold Glimmer paper. Christmas was stamped then punched. My rhinestone on the top of the tree was colored with Dark Cherry Cobbler Blend. 


I stuck with Merry Merlot for my next card and I kept it simple. I stamped the trees with Merry Merlot ink. I cut the Merry Merlot card stock with the snowbank die, stamped the greeting with VersaMark, and then heat embossed it with Gold embossing powder.


This last card I used for my Stamp-a-Stack in November. This is a class where you create 4 cards of 4 different designs for a total of 16 cards and envelopes. I have always enjoyed planning and executing these events. I am planning one for January to make birthday cards for the new year! Stay tuned for more information! I would LOVE to have you join me!

The create this card I stamped the Birch background stamp with Mossy Meadow ink. The tree and greeting are also stamped in Mossy Meadow. The tree has Shimmery Crystal Effects on it, the rhinestone on the top was colored with the Dark Cherry Cobbler Blend and the sentiment has gold marker around the edge.


I have so many more ideas for this stamp set and dies. I'm hoping to get this set out again but I don't know when as I have MANY new sets sitting on my shelves waiting to see ink. Anyone want to hibernate the winter away with me and just stamp? Ahh...that sounds like a slice of heaven to me!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

No comments: