Monday, December 9, 2019

Perfectly Plaid 2

I'm sharing three more cards using Perfectly Plaid set. You can see the first set of cards HERE.

I used some of the Wrapped in Plaid DSP to create these cards. I just realized how similar these cards all are. Oh well, just shows you how different cards can look and feel with slight differences.

I used the Pinewood Plank embossing folder for the background. I think this plaid tree is my favorite of the trees.


The Woodland embossing folder is the background for this card. I used two of the trees from the stamp set for the main image.


The circles help the focal point on this card to stand out. I have to admit that I couldn't figure out how to use the one tree stamp. I was playing with it and decided to stamp it over the top of the open leaf tree and sure shooting, it filled in the leaves! Oh happy day!


The feel of these plaid papers is so warm and cozy. I would LOVE a blanket for each pattern!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: