Monday, December 16, 2019

Light & Peace 3

Here is my last set of cards that I made with Light & Peace stamp set. This set will not be returning to the Stampin' Up! line at all so if you would like this set, get it NOW!

You can see the other cards that I made HERE and HERE.

This card is fairly simple The image was stamped with Bermuda Bay and then I added very little water coloring to the image with the same color. Don't you just love that Tin Tile embossing folder? I sure do!


I colored the angel using my Blends. Her wings are covered with Wink of Stella and are so pretty! To create the background I ran my Rich Razzleberry card stock through the Tufted embossing folder. Then I used the dark Rich Razzleberry Blend marker to highlight the corners. I added Wink of Stella to those corners too.


I used this last card as part of my November Stamp a Stack class. The image in heat embossed with gold embossing powder. This card is fairly simple but has a rich, regal feel to it. Some of my class attendees decided not to put the knot on the left side. They felt it would be too bulky for mailing. Instead, they laid the ribbon down the edge with no knot.


Don't for get that this set is retiring. You don't want to miss out on it!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: