Friday, December 20, 2019

Christmas Gleaming 3

My last installment of  Christmas Gleaming in on the docket for today's blog post. You may have missed my first two sets of cards using this stamp set. You can see them HERE and HERE.

For these three cards, I cut into the stunning DSP called Brightly Gleaming. It was painful but I love the creations that I made.

I found this card on Pinterest and created my own. I really didn't change much other than I didn't add the star by the verbiage. I don't have them.


I love the way the hammered embossing folder looks on the foiled sheets. So much beautiful texture. I used the Night of Navy with the copper stars. The ornament and the sentiment were stamped using the Celestial Copper Delicata ink.


I used another sheet of the paper for this card. This time the Mossy Meadow paper. The holly was stamped and then colored with Blends and fussy cut out.


Are you still working on your Christmas cards? How many did you mail out this year? I really should keep track of this. I have 3 shoe boxes full of just Christmas cards! (Although, I haven't mailed mine out for this year yet. So I will be less a few when I accomplish this task.)

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: