Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas Gleaming 2

I have another set of cards using Christmas Gleaming! I stamped the smaller ornament to create a background. The ornaments are watercolored with the ink from the image. I did add a touch of gold to the tops of the ornaments.


I fussy cut the holly after I water colored it.


Yep, I fussy cut the holly again. This time I colored the holly with Blends. I'm not sure if you can see it but he Whisper White was embossed with the Subtle folder. The holly and the ornaments were gold embossed.


I have more cards and scrapbook pages to share with you using this stamp set and punches. I've had so much fun this fall making Christmas cards. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all of them!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: